1. Woodhaven 4556 Portable Box Joint Jig
- Our Portable Box Joint Jig works by hop-scotching the jig over the work, instead of like our standard 4555 Box Joint Jig where the work hop-scotches over the jig. This allows you to safely and accurately cut larger box joints on large workpieces that are too cumbersome or dangerous to do any other way.
- Includes replaceable MDF Sub-fences, a 12″ Ultra Track aluminum fence and two built-in clamps. Workpiece is clamped vertically in a vise and the Portable Box Joint Jig hop-scotches over each cut, indexing its aluminum stops in the previous cut. You’ll need to supply a 6” clamp for use when making the first and last few cuts on the part that are out of range of the built-in clamps. See video on our website.
- Includes both stationary and adjustable aluminum stops which are infinitely adjustable between 1/2” to 1-9/16” wide joints, minimum 1/2” deep. These index the jig accurately for each cut and prevent side-to-side jig movement. Also includes five Setup Jigs for 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4” & 1-1/2” joints. Unlimited stock width.
- Requires a 1/2″ shank router, a 3/4″ bushing and a 1/2″ router bit, all not included. If using your own bushing and not Woodhavens 5032K, make sure the nose isn’t over 3/8″ long. Any 1/2” cutting diameter bit with a 1/2” shank will work, but we recommend a spiral upcut bit for best results. Always select the shortest cut length possible. For best results, incremental passes are recommended.
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. Made in the USA!
2. INCRA I-BOX Jig for Box Joints
- To get right to the point, the new Incra I-Box is the most advanced tool ever produced
- Its revolutionary design allows faster setup, greater versatility, and improved user safety compared to traditional jigs
- At the same time, it’s easy to use and the included 1 hour instructional DVD covers everything from basic setup to advanced decorative joinery
- Use it on your table saw or router table to cut great looking box joints
- Reversible design works on either side of the cutter
- Exclusive dual-pitch lead screw mechanism for fast micro-adjusting and a broad 1/8-Inch – 3/4-Inch range of pin widths
- Exclusive INCRA GlideLOCK miter bar fits standard 3/4-Inch x 3/8-Inch miter slots with a 0.740-Inch – 0.762-Inch adjustment range
- Reversible and reusable MDF sub fence dramatically reduces or eliminates tearout
3. Rockler Wood Router Table Box Joint Jig – Miter Box with Comfortable Ergonomic Knobs – Router Jig Includes Solid Brass Indexing Keys of Three Finger Widths (1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”)- Table Saw Accessories
- Rockler’s Jointer Jig For Table Saw: Making box joints has never been easier than with the Rockler box joint jig for router! Our power tool accessory jigs makes box joints strong and attractive. The sled is made of durable glass-filled nylon, slides smoothly, and provides ample support
- Includes Three Finger Widths: These router for router table jigs use precision-machined solid brass indexing keys to ensure uniform finger spacing and an airtight fit. Our table saw miter gauge keys include three finger-widths: 1/4”, 3/8”, and 1/2”, and can be used with stock up to 3/4” thick.
- Smooth Sliding Sled: The smooth-sliding sled on this hardware jig features long ”skis” that keep it square to the bit and tabs on the bottom that stop the sled at the end of the cut.
- What’s Included In Our Wood Working Jigs? Our fence post cutting jig includes (1) Melamine-coated MDF platform, (2) Soft-grip knobs with miter track hardware, 1 Glass-filled nylon sled, (1) 1/4” brass indexing key, (1) 3/8” brass indexing key, (1) 1/2” brass indexing key, (1) Set of Instructions
- Easy To Grip Knobs: This router box joint jig easily locks into the miter slot of your wood router table with our comfortable Easy-to-Grip knobs and you’re ready to rout. The Rockler router jig is one of the best router table accessories for your shop!
4. CROSS LAP JIG
5. PIAOPIAONIU Woodworking General Tools Portable Measuring Jig,Furniture Building & Cabinet Making Box Joint & Beehive Jig Measuring Card Gaps Gauge Ruler Precision Tool
- Multiple Scales–Easy to use, with multiple scales to choose from, including millimeter and inch 2 scales. It can meet the needs of most plate and mortise butt joints
- Function–Independent and innovative design is specially used for precise control of mortise interface.The caliper follows strict quality control standards,improves the design of the ferrule tool,and greatly improves the durability of the caliper
- Design–All figures and measurement marks on the drawing scale are high-tech etched to achieve maximum clarity and readability.
- Package Included–1 Pcs Caliper Meter Card
6. MICROJIG – TJ-5000 MicroJig Tapering Jig for Table Saw, Router Table, and Band Saws for Woodworking (Works with GRR-RIPPER)
- Precision taper cuts as accurate as 1/8 of a degree
- Cut up to 8-sided tapered legs together with the GRR-RIPPER 3D Push block
- Infinite taper adjustments between 0 and 10 degrees
- Two independent Memory Locks keeps angles for repeat taper cuts
- Full instructional DVD and bonus project plans included
7. Aluminum Box Joint Jig for Miter Gauge, Miter Gauge Accessories, Joint Jig for Miter Gauge Woodworking Table Saw Tools, Woodworking Tools
- SPECIFICATIONS: Size: about 450x60x30mm / 17.7×2.4×1.2 inches. Packing list: 1x aluminum box joint fixture, 1x package accessories. Professional design, just for you!
- Premium MATERIAL: The box joint jig is made of high quality aluminum alloy, wear resistant and rustproof, excellent performance and long service life.
- ROUTER TABLE SAW DIY TOOLS WOOD JIG: The miter Gauge Accessories is high precision, excellent workmanship. Miter Bars for miter gauge woodworking tool. Is a good product for you to be a carpenter!
- SUIT FOR: Aluminum box joint jig fits is the box joint jig suitable for miter gauge. Use it on your table saw or router tables with standard slots to cut great looking box joints.
- QUALITY AFTER-SALES: 100% GUARANTEED RETURN AND EXCHANGE, 1 YEAR WARRANTY!!! You are welcome to contact us if you have any problem about our product, we will give you a satisfactory reply.
8. PORTER-CABLE Dovetail Jig with Mini Template Kit (4216) , Gray
- Includes template 4211 for half-blind, rabbeted half-blind and sliding dovetails
- Includes template 4213 for through dovetails and box joints
- Includes template 4215 for miniature through and half-blind dovetails, and miniature box joints
- Template alignment lines and router bit depth gauges allow for quick, easy set-up; Router bit depth gauges allow user to quickly and accurately set the depth without taking measurements
- Included with jig: templates, two lock nuts, wrench, and instruction manual. Machined aluminum template provides superior cutting accuracy and long term durability
9. Freud 8″ x 20T Box Joint Cutter Set (SBOX8)
- 8″ Dado Set, 5/8″ Arbor
- Does not need dado set or saw blade
- Features Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance. Ideal For: Making box joint construction easy.
- Silver I.C.E. Coating prevents build up on the blade surface and keeps the blade running cooler and cleaner
- All blades and chippers come with Freud’s anti-kickback design
10. General Tools Woodworking Dovetail Jig – 12″ Template Kit for Furniture & Wood Cabinet Making
- ADJUSTABLE DOVETAIL JIG: The 1-piece aluminum layout ensures both ends of the dovetail joint match up evenly, and the integrated clamping design accommodates any board width. Our machine is ideal for indoor and outdoor projects and household repairs.
- JOINT BOX: Our set includes 1 dovetail joiner tool and a single 14-degree, 1/2″ dovetail router bit for use with a hand table or table router. The user’s manual gives beginners and professionals a guide for easy operation when using the parts.
- WOOD MARKER: Professionals and novices can make half-blind or through dovetail joints, including box joints. It has various applications like repairing, making it a handy and necessary tool to own among your other hand and power accessories.
- DOVETAIL JIGS FOR WOODWORKING: Complete a professional carpentry fixture with our professional-quality saw. You can easily adjust the micro jig interface to create loose or tight joints, and the control knobs promise comfortable and accurate use.
- GENERAL TOOLS: We’re a recognized leader in developing specialized precision tools dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service. We encourage artisans and DIYers to use our machinery to work smarter, measure better, and repair productively.
Leave a Reply