1. Trend C/CHISEL Hinge Recess Squaring Corner Chisel
- RECOMMENDED USE: Chisel tool for squaring corners on hinge recesses
- EASY-TO-USE: One operation; functions with a common hammer
- CONSTRUCTION: High-speed steel anvil chisel
- LONG-LASTING: Steel chisel can be re-sharpened for continual use
- DIMENSIONS: 1.2 x 0.4 x 2.8 inches
2. Timberline – Corner chisel (3420)
- Devotion to consistently providing the highest quality
- Solutions for manufacturers, fabricators, display and cabinet professionals
- U.S.A. Corporate headquarters and warehouse, located in new York
- Commitment to offer the highest consistent quality and innovative products
- Industrial grade
3. POWERTEC 71036 Squaring Chisel w/Premium Grade HSS Blade | Hinge Recess Corner Wood Chiseling Tool
- INCLUDES: (1) Square Corner Chisel
- FUNCTION: Commonly used for creating highly accurately square corners in applications such as router hinge recesses, squaring mortises for picture frames and other woodworking projects where meticulous corners are required
- FEATURES: Spring-loaded cutter edge (3/8″) to ensure flawless results upon implementation, auto-alignment for hassle free operation, and is ready to use right out of the package
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: This anvil chisel uses a HSS (High Speed Steel) blade that delivers exceptional performance with greater wear resistance and the ability to withstand high temperature increases without losing its temper, ensuring the steel cuts faster than most carbon steel versions
- EASY TO USE: Although it can be used for a variety of applications, it only requires a single hammer with a square blow (tap) to get you started
4. PORTER-CABLE Corner Chisel (42234)
- Used to square the corners of hinge and door lock recesses
- Self-aligns for optimum accuracy
- Spring-loaded; 3/8-inches cutter edge for precision
- Measures 2.75 inches in length
- More efficient than a hand chisel
5. ATLIN Corner Chisel – Square Mortise Chisel for Hinge Mortises, Door Installation, Framing, Woodworking
- Save Time – The ATLIN Corner Chisel is designed to quickly, easily, and accurately chisel rounded corners into 90-degree square corners. Will square up to a 3/8” radius corner
- No Measuring, No Mistakes – The spring-loaded corner mortising chisel is sharp, self-aligns, and ready to use right out of the box. Simply place into a rounded corner, strike with a hammer, and stand back to admire your work
- Versatile – This corner chisel tool is ideal for a variety of uses cases: squaring hinge recesses, door hanging, framing, cabinet making, and general woodworking
- Size & Specs – See photos for visual measurements. Squares 3/8” radius mortises. Cutting edge measures 3/8” x 3/8”. Maximum cutting depth is 1/4″. Footprint measures 7/8” x 7/8”
- Solid Materials – The square chisel anvil is crafted from high-speed steel (HSS), a material chosen for its superior edge retention, hardness, and toughness. The hinge chisel body is aluminum
6. Chisel / Corner Chisel 90°
- Chisel is made by a small tool manufacturer in the Czech Republic and is of exceptional quality.
- The blade is made from fine-grained, nicely tempered chrome-manganese steel and hardened to Rc 59.
- This is a single 10 mm (3/8″) corner chisel. The bevels are ground at a 25 degree bevel.
- Blade is 4 3/4″ long, made from European Hornbeam, 5 1/2” long, 1 3/8″ in diameter.
- In the August 2008 issue of Fine Woodworking Magazine, Narex chisels earned “Best Value”
7. Milescraft 2220 Cornerchisel – Spring Loaded for Squaring Hinge Recesses
- Spring loaded
- Self-aligning for optimal accuracy
- Cuts corners for 90Degree Degree hinges
- Recessed edge
- Chisel blade is constructed of Hardened steel
8. DCT Wood Round Corner Chisel Squaring Tool for Squaring Hinge Recess, Square Mortise – Mortising, Woodworking, Framing
- SQUARE UP INSIDE CORNERS: This corner chisel can be used for easily and accurately carving the inside round corner cut outs of your woodworking router projects
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Designed to create square corners in router hinge recesses, door lock recesses, hinged mortises, wood flooring stock, picture frames, and other applications where precision corners are desired
- PERFECT SIZE: 3/8-inch (1cm) width of each side of the chisel from the edge to the corner; 1/2-inch (1.3cm ) width from edge to edge (forming a triangle); 1” x 1” x 2.75” inch (2.5cm x 2.5cm x 7cm) overall size is compact enough to carry in your pocket, take with you in any toolbox, or store on any shelf
- EASY TO USE: Spring-loaded chisel is sharpened and ready to use right out of the package; Cutter aligns with both edges to produce a perfect 90-degree corner; Simply place in any recess or corner, tap with a hammer (not included), and remove any cutout waste so you are left with a clean, square (90-degree) inside corner
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with a high-speed steel (HSS) anvil and anodized aluminum body for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion
9. Whiteside Router Bits 9600 Square Corner Chisel
- Whiteside Router Bits are made with Premium Carbide
- Precision ground for proper balance at high RPM
- Industrial Quality
10. Corner Wood Chisel Squaring Tool for Cutting Square Mortised Door Hinge Recesses, Square Off Mortises For Frames, Box Tops, Lids, Doors and Flip up Drawers
- SQUARE UP YOUR INSIDE CORNERS: Use this corner chisel to quickly, easily and accurately chisel out the corners of your mortised hinge recesses. Perfect for when your router creates the perfect mortise but leaves a “rounded” corner behind.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS: Designed to be used to create square corners on router hinge recesses, door lock recesses, wood flooring stock, picture frames and many other applications where a 90 degree corner is needed.
- SIZE MEANS EVERYTHING: 3/8” width of each side of the chisel from the edge to the corner makes it the perfect size to cut corners with ease.
- CUTTING CORNERS IS A GOOD THING: Spring-loaded chisel is sharpened and ready to use right out of the package; Cutter aligns with both edges to produce a perfect 90-degree corner; Simply place in any recess or corner, tap with a hammer (not included), and remove any cutout waste so you are left with a clean, square (90-degree) inside corner.
- HIGH QUALITY: Constructed with a high-speed steel (HSS) anvil and anodized aluminum body for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion. The anvil is tipped with a razor sharp blade that makes quick work of most any type of hard or soft wood.
Leave a Reply