1. 18” Precision Steel Miter Bar Rail Runner with Adjustable Spring Loaded Plungers For DIY Table Saw Crosscut Sleds, Jigs and Fixtures to Slide in 3/4 inch by 3/8 inch Miter Slots
- Build your next table saw sled, router table jig or band saw fixture to operate with a smooth sliding action using the Fulton 18 inch Precision Steel Miter Bar! Attach the steel bar to most any type of sled, jig or fixture that is to be used with a 3/4 inch (19mm) by 3/8 inch (9mm) miter slot. Using our steel bar versus plastic or aluminum gives your sled, jig or fixture more strength and stability and it won’t bend or warp.
- When building sleds, jigs and fixtures one of the most important aspects is to achieve a smooth sliding action without side to side play. The Fulton Precision Steel Miter Bar does both with its solid steel bar and 4 adjustable spring loaded plungers. The plungers can be adjusted with the included hex key wrench for just the right fit.
- Not only is the Fulton Steel Miter Bar adjustable, its easy to mount! You can mount the bar from the top of your sled, jig or fixture platform or base, or you can mount it from the bottom. There are three threaded holes along the length of the bar for mounting the bar using 1/4 inch by 20 tpi machine screws (not included). There are also three counter sunk holes on the bar to mount the bar using #8 wood screws (not included).
- Once you mount the bars to your sled, jig or fixture you are sure to feel the difference. This is especially true when you first run the bars through your miter slots. The smooth sliding action is perfect for crosscut sleds, miter angle jigs, shop made coping sleds and a whole lot more! Using two bars (only one is included) for even more stability works exceptionally well.
- The bar is approximately 18 inches long and will fit into miter t slots and u-shaped miter slots. Non-standard slots found on some job site style table saws and other small machinery will not accept this bar due to the non-standard slot dimensions. We recommend that you measure your miter slot before placing your order.
2. Setup Blocks Height Gauge Set, 7pcs Precision Aluminum Setup Bars for Router and Table Saw Accessories Woodworking Set Up, Bars Include Laser Engraved Size Markings
- 5 piece height measuring devices of different sizes and 2 piece hole gauges, can easily set the height of the fence, blades bits and other cutters according to the needs, which is faster and more accurate than using a combined ruler.
- Stack setup bars for a wide variation or sizes, or use on their own, work and measure quickly.
- Set up gauge blocks are all 2-1/2 inches long, diameter of 2 pcs round block hole gauges respectively: 1/2″ and 12mm, 5 pcs square block respectively: 1/2″, 3/8″, 1/4″, 3/16″, 1/8″. Accuracy: ±0.03mm (less than 2 mils=less than 0.05mm)
- Easy-to-read laser etched labels on each block. Fitted case included, so it will be more tightly protected during transportation.
- 7 pcs Blocks Solid Aluminum Construction Black Anodized to better protect router bits and saws.
3. INCRA MITER5000 Miter 5000 Table Saw Miter Gauge with Sled and Telescoping Fence
- Capitalizing on a great idea, the folks at Incra
- The sled with T-track and clamping fixture secures the work piece as one solid unit for precision cross-cutting at any angle
- The right-hand portion of the sled, once cut
- Table saw that blends incremental angle control and a special 3-panel sled
- Precision angle indexing teeth are laser cut in solid steel
- 364 lock solid angle stops in 1/2-degree increments
- Ten expansion disks adjust both sides of the bar for zero side play
- Hold down clamp locks your work piece onto the sled
4. ZEROPLAY Miter Bars by MICROJIG (Double Pack)
- Build Table Saw Sleds Fast
- No Slop, Side-To-Side Play Or Seasonal Warping
- Top-Down Installation For Easy And Fast Mounting To Jigs, Fixtures And Sleds
- Zeroplay Miter Bars Will Fit Any Standard (3/4” X 3/8”) T-Track Miter Slot That Measures Between 0.73″ And 0.79″ Wide And At Least 5/16″ Deep
5. UHMW Precision Milled Bar 3/4″ X 3/8″ X 36″ For Jigs, Fixtures or Miter Slots (size 3/4″ x 3/8″). Slick Durable Material Slides with Ease. Ideal for Table Saws, Router Table and Bandsaws (2 UHMW Bars)
- 🇺🇸 The idea behind using UHMW material for making jigs & fixtures is that the material stands up to friction better than wood and lower quality or lower density plastics. This makes it ideal for sleds where repetitive sliding happens regularly
- 🇺🇸 Its also very slick in comparison to wood and other plastics. Even though its “slick”, it does NOT leave behind any residue which means no clean up after use. We all know how residue left on a table saw can be rather irritating and even harder to remove.
- 🇺🇸 Even though its “slick”, it does NOT leave behind any residue which means no clean up after use. We all know how residue left on a table saw can be rather irritating and even harder to remove.
- 🇺🇸 UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) Polymer (plastic) is a linear polyethylene material with a molecular weight in the range of 3,000,000 to 6,000,000. UHMW is 10 times heavier than regular high density polyethylene making it extremely durable for constant repetitive use.
- 🇺🇸 Use this UHMW to make jigs and fixtures for your table saw , router table, etc. Use the 3/4″ x 3/8″ plastic strips to make sliding table jigs for your table saw, band saw or router table. Length of bar may vary slightly.MADE IN THE USA!
6. ZEROPLAY 360 Sled Kit
- ZEROPLAY Miter Bar’s hassle-free miter bars using One-Touch Calibration.
- ZEROPLAY Miter Bars will fit ANY standard (3/4” x 3/8”) T-Track miter slot that measures between 0. 73″ and 0. 79″ wide and at least 5/16″ deep.
- Compatible miter tracks include but not exclusive to: SawStop, Bosch 4100, Delta Unisaw, Powermatic, Rigid, Dewalt, and General 350 Tracks.
- 360 degrees of adjustability.
- No slop, side-to-side play or seasonal warping.
- Top-down installation for easy and fast mounting to jigs, fixtures and sleds.
- Made in the USA. A true MICROJIG Innovation.
7. Fulton DIY Table Saw Crosscut Sled Kit with 2 UHMW Bars 2 Aluminum Tracks 1 Knob and 1 Bolt along with Full Color HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN Crosscut Sled Guide Booklet
- If you own a table saw, you probably have come across a situation or two where you need to make smaller cuts or make cross cuts. You may also have had the need to make repetitive cuts of the same length. Making small cuts, cross cuts and repetitive length cuts is where table saw crosscut sleds excel. Crosscut sleds help stabilize the work piece and are very accurate since they are essentially calibrated to your saw during the sled building process.
- Some time ago we noticed a lot of companies had UHMW bars available for purchase. While we as a woodworking company know exactly what they are used for, many novice or non-woodworkers do not. That’s when we decided to create this package with pre-cut UHMW bars, pre-cut aluminum track, a knob and bolt and an easy to understand how to guide booklet so you can create your very own, custom crosscut sled to fit your table saw!
- UHMW bars are most commonly used as runners for crosscut sleds since they don’t produce as much friction as wood does. Another advantage is that UHMW won’t expand or contract like wood does during drastic weather changes. Each bar is approximately 3/4” x 3/8” which fits most standard table saw slots. UHMW bars are also slick and won’t leave any residue, dust or shavings behind like wooden bars tend to do.
- The tracks that are included in this kit are made from solid extruded aluminum and are Made in the USA. Each track is cut to length for the perfect sub-fence on the crosscut sled. The included knob and bolt is for making a simple stop block which when finished, can slide the length of either track along the sub-fence. The stop block will allow you to make repetitive cuts without having to constantly move and measure the fence distance each time you make a cut.
- We have also included a full color and detailed how to guide book to help you with the crosscut sled building process. Each kit comes with 2 each 19” long by 3/4” by 3/8” UHMW bars, 2 each 12” long mini tracks, 1 each knob, 1 each 1/4” by 20 tpi bolt and a how to build your own crosscut sled guide book. Make your crosscut sled to the size you want or need for your table saw and your specific cutting needs. Please Note, the bars do NOT FIT RYOBI table saw track slots.
8. POWERTEC 71367 3-Inch Fence Flip Stop for Woodworking
- INCLUDES: (1) T-Track Flip Fence Stop (3 inches) with 5/16″ T-Bolt
- FUNCTION: Creates optimized fence-top setups in your universal t-track assemblies, allowing you to set them to your desired measurement requirements and make repetitive cuts and drills without remeasuring
- FEATURES: A user-friendly design with an arm that conveniently flips down when needed and stays concealed when not in use, plus it slides up and down any fence with a top-mounted t-track and comfortably locks down with a 1″ dia knob. The stop can be converted from the inboard to the out board position and the flip arm can be set for the right or left side of the body.
- UNIVERSAL: Works on single, double and multi-track assemblies – perfect for an assortment of woodworking and router table projects, such as making odd cuts or for updating your cross cut sleds, and other task (without the need for changing settings)
- BUILD: Possesses a high quality die cast aluminum construction and finished with a smooth blue anodized coating for wear resistance and long term use
9. SawStop TSBC-10R2 Table Saw Brake Cartridge For 10″ Blades
- Compatible with SawStop saws that currently receive transparent BLUE cartridges.
- Compatible with all standard 10-inch blades
- Compatible with all woods and other non-conductive materials
- Designed for quick replacement when activated
- Revolutionary SawStop protection
10. Kreg Crosscut Station
- Crosscut up to 12″ wide (305mm) and make a variety of miter cuts from 0° to 45°
- MDF base and backboard act as sacrificial surface for splinter-free cutting
- A kerf line you cut into the MDF base shows exactly where your saw will cut
- Material support wings with detachable blocks add offcut support for long pieces
- Works with left- or right-blade circular saws
Leave a Reply