1. Samson SR950 Professional Studio Reference Headphones
- Closed ear design for maximum isolation
- 50mm drivers for exceptional reproduction and wide dynamic range
- 10Hz-25kHz frequency response, 32ohm impedance
- Self-adjusting headband for a secure, comfortable fit
- 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch gold plated adapter included
2. Samson Technologies SR850 Semi Open-Back Studio Reference Headphones, Black
- Professional studio Reference semi-open headphones designed for tracking, mixing, mastering and playback.
- Proprietary large 50mm drivers with rare earth magnets deliver an extended frequency response and great dynamic range
- Circumaural, over-ear, design with velour cushioning provides outstanding comfort for long listening sessions
- Self-adjusting headband for optimal fit
- 1/4″ Stereo Adapter included
3. Mackie MC Series Professional Foldable Monitoring Closed-Back Headphones (MC-250)
- Powerful high-performance 50mm drivers: both models are equipped with large 50mm drivers for exceptional low-frequency response so you can hear and feel more of your music. More than just amazing bass, These drivers are designed for an accurate, yet still pleasing sound that you can listen to for hours
- Wear them all day: nothing is worse than headphones that don’t feel great to wear. With plush ear pads and headbands, MC Series headphones keep you focused on your music
- Collapsible design: when inspiration strikes, you can act on it. Mc Series headphones feature a collapsible design plus an included soft carry Bag so you can take them with you anywhere
- From studio to living room: The mic-150 offers punchy bass and crisp highs perfect for studio monitoring, DJs, and personal listening. The MC-250 is tuned to deliver an accurate, studio-reference sound that is great for mixing, recording, and critical listening
- High-performance monitoring headphones: experience the signature Mackie Studio sound in headphones that reveal every detail. High-headroom, Reference-Quality 50mm transducers provide an accurate reproduction of your mix and your music. Precision-tuned enclosure delivers deep, punchy bass and Enhanced high frequency detail for an ultra-wide soundstage. Professional design: The soft padded adjustable headband and conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort while ensuring optimal low-end and sound isolation. Rugged design is built to Last and meet the demands of professionals in the studio or on location. Take them anywhere: collapsible fold-up design allows for easy storage and compact portability when traveling. Perfect for mixing, studio recording, critical listening, and personal listening 9.8 ft. Detachable, high-quality, straight cable with locking Bayonet connector gold-plated 1/4” adapter and carry bag included frequency response: 10Hz – 20kHz impedance: 38 ohms transducer size: 50 mm sensitivity: 100 dB weight: 265G/ 9.35 oz
4. ROXY by JBL Reference 230 Earbud Headphone – Orange/Pink (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Lightweight, comfortable fit makes them the perfect choice for everyday use.
- Excellent frequency response and high-output makes them the perfect upgrade for virtually any portable device
- Bright orange and pink Color delivers high performance sound with style
5. Knox Gear TX-200 Open-Back Studio Reference Headphones
- AIRY, BREATHABLE OPEN-BACK DESIGN: Experience a crystal clear high-fidelity audio soundscape with these open back headphones from Knox Gear. The TX-200s offer exceptional sound quality with no compromises. Open back design reduces heat and allows for longer, more comfortable listening sessions
- POWERFUL BASS W/ CLEAR MIDS & HIGHS: Knox Gear headphones are engineered for maximum dynamic range and superior sound quality. 50 mm speaker unit drivers are coupled with neodymium magnets to deliver a deep, rich bass, clear treble & vocals and crisp high tones
- FOR RECORDING, MUSIC PRODUCTION, GAMING: No matter what your passion is, Knox Gear is the gear for your ears. Trusted by both audiophiles and professionals in the industry. The TX-200s are the perfect headphones for studio recording, production, gaming and pure musical enjoyment
- ULTRA COMFORTABLE EAR PADS: Whether you need headphones for all-day head-grooving, long hours in the studio or a marathon gaming session, Knox Gear is here. Designed with soft, comfortable pads that gently cradle your ears and an elastic headband that adjusts to the shape of your head
- VERSATILE: Whether you need headphones for all-day head-grooving, long hours in the studio, or a marathon gaming session, Knox Gear is here to provide an amazing listening experience
6. Samson SR860 Over-Ear Professional Semi-Open Studio Reference Small Headphones Headset – for Mobile Music Mixing, Monitoring, Recording & Listening – Large 50mm Neodymium Drivers Noise Cancelling
- COMFORTABLE – Thick around-ear cushions provide comfortable fatigue-free listening with effective background noise isolation.
- CRYSTAL – Large 50mm neodymium drivers deliver a wide frequency range for depth and detail.
- CLEAR – Semi-open back design rings with balanced and rich sound reproduction for mastering, mixing and monitoring music.
- COOL – Adjustable headband boasts chic red accents for that sleek and stylish touch.
- COMPATIBLE – The tangle-resistant 3.5mm single-sided cable plugs into most devices with an included 1/4″ adapter for further compatibility.
7. Klipsch Reference On-Ear II Headphones (White)
- Package Dimensions: 0.8 L x 39.4 H x 0.8 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 0.51 pounds
- Country of Origin : China
- Connectivity technology: Wireless
8. Samson SR970 Professional Studio Reference Headphones Closed Back Design with 50mm Premium Drivers (Blue)
- Professional studio reference headphones – Closed ear design for maximum isolation
- Large 50mm drivers for exceptionally clear, full range frequency response (10Hz–25kHz) and wide dynamic range
- 32 ohm impedance, very efficient and works well with mobile device power – Wide, self-adjusting headband for a secure, comfortable fit – Plush velour over-ear driver cups are perfect for long term listening – 1/8″ to 1/4″ gold-plated adapter included
- The Samson SR970 Closed-Back Headphone is a Limited Edition Model
9. Shure HPACC1 Hard Zippered Travel Case for SRH940 Professional Reference Headphones – Black
- Premium zippered travel case for SRH940 Professional Reference Headphones.
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use.
10. Alesis DRP100 | Extreme Audio-Isolation Electronic Drum Reference-Headphones with 1/4″ Adapter & Protective Bag
- Created and voiced for electronic drum monitoring
- Over-ear design provides extreme isolation and comfort
- Sweat-proof silicone headband for fit flexibility and stability while performing
- Powerful 40mm full range drivers