1. Eco Advance Wood Siloxane Waterproofer – 1 Gallon
- Ready to use commercial grade formula can be applied using a standard garden pump sprayer
- Ideal for use on wood decking, wood fences, plywood, wood shingles, wood siding and much more
- Protects against water damage, oil, stains, mold, mildew, de-icing salts, and pool/spa chemicals
- Water-based, non-toxic, non-flammable formula does not harm landscape plantings
- Vapor permeable (breathable) water proofer can be used on new wood
2. THOMPSONS WATERSEAL 21802 VOC Wood Protector, 1.2-Gallon
- Item Weight: 9.65 lb
- Country of Origin: China
- Brand name: Thompson’s Water Seal
- Item Dimensions: 4.1″L x 6.6″W x 11.0″H
3. #1 Deck Premium Semi-Transparent Wood Stain for Decks, Fences, & Siding – 1 Gallon (Cedar)
- PROTECTS AGAINST COLOR FADE AND PREVENTS GRAYING – #1 Deck Protects Wood From Damage Caused By Exposure to the Elements. Can Be Used On Pressure Treated Pine, Cedar, Fir, Redwood, or Most Other Softwoods. Hardwoods Will Require More Frequent Maintenance Coats.
- BOTH A DECK STAIN & DECK SEALANT IN ONE – #1 Deck Stain Is a Dual-Purpose Stain & Sealer. It Adds Color to Your Wood and Seals it, Preventing Damage Caused by Water Penetration.
- ALLOWS THE WOOD GRAIN TO SHOW THROUGH – Available in 5 Beautiful, Semi-Transparent Deck Stain Colors That Dry to Flat, Natural Looking Finishes That Will Enhance the Beauty of Your Exterior Wood.
- BETTER FOR THE PLANET, EASY SOAP & WATER CLEANUP – With Less Than 50 g/L VOC Content, #1 Deck Sealer Is a Better Choice For Our Planet. Clean Up is Super Easy – Just Use Soap and Water.
- WORKS ON DAMP WOOD, MINIMIZING THE WAIT TIME BETWEEN CLEANING AND STAINING – Once Your Wood Deck Is Visibly Dry, It’s Ready to Stain.
4. Thompsons Waterseal 41851 Gl STN Tran Woodlnd Cedr
- Color: Woodland Cedar
- Wood sealer and stain, all in one
- Prevents water damage
- Use on decks and fences, outdoor furniture, exterior wood
5. SEAL-ONCE MARINE – 1 Gallon Penetrating Wood Sealer, Waterproofer & Stain. Water-Based, Ultra-low VOC formula for high-moisture areas to protect wood docks, decks, piers & retaining walls.
- Water-based, Low VOC, Non-toxic; Safe for People, Pets & Plants
6. #1 Deck Wood Deck Paint and Sealer – Advanced Solid Color Deck Stain for Decks, Fences, Siding – 1 Gallon (Dark Walnut)
- Opaque Finish Completely Hides Wood Grain & Provides Maximum Protection Against Fading & Graying Caused by Damaging UV Rays
- Acts as Both a Stain and Sealer for Your Wood – Use Over Top of Existing, Solid Color Wood Stains (that still have good adhesion)
- Available in 6 Beautiful, Solid Color Finishes That Dry to a Flat, Natural Looking Finish
- Low Odor Stain, Water-Based Cleanup – Low VOCs (<60 g/L)
- For Use on all Horizontal and Vertical Wood Surfaces Including Pressure Treated Lumber, Pine, Cedar, Fir, Redwood, Mahogany, & More
7. NANO GUARD WOOD
- Eco-Friendly with Zero VOC’s
- Water Based, Odorless, and Non-Flammable
- Will not harm Pets, Plants or People
- Easy Clean Up with Soap and Water
8. SEAL-ONCE Nano+Poly Penetrating Wood Sealer with Polyurethane – 1 Gallon. Water-Based, Low-VOC, waterproofer & Stain for Decks, Fences & Log Homes.
- eliminate line
- When used as a wood stain creates a UV barrier to prevent fading. Rich color palette available in 9 different color tints. Clear formula allows wood to turn gray naturally
9. Ready Seal 512 5-Gallon Pail Natural Cedar Exterior Stain and Sealer for Wood
- Requires no primer. Ready Seal is darkest when first applied. It reaches its true color in approximately 14 days. Do not apply Ready Seal over painted or newly stained surfaces. Sealed surfaces inhibit penetration.
- May be applied using sprayer, roller or brush onto the woods surface.
- Requires no back brushing and will nerver leave runs, laps, or streaks.
- Requires no wet-line application, the product will blend itself and can be applied in any temperature range for proper application.
- Requires no diluting or thinning prior to spray applications.
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CT, or VT. Not available in CA.
- Easy maintenance – no sanding or stripping required for re-application
- “Goof Proof” application
- No laps, runs or streaks
- No back brushing
- Apply in any temperature
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, OR, CT, VT
10. KILZ L832111 Exterior Waterproofing Wood Stain, Semi-Transparent, Cedar, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon, 4 l
- A good exterior wood stain offers long-lasting protection, waterproofing and a mildew-resistant finish that maintains the integrity and beauty of wood in variable outdoor conditions
- Our 100% Acrylic formula protects wood from rain, snow and sun damage. This stain is warrantied up to 3 years on decks and up to 5 years on fences and siding (see label for details).
- Use on properly prepared new to moderately weathered and unsealed exterior wood surfaces (0-10 years exposure) including decks, shingles, wood patio furniture, railings, siding, shakes and fences.
- This semi-transparent stain provides a mildew-resistant finish and UV protection. Coverage of up to 250 square feet For the first coat and up to 500 square feet For the second coat.
- This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ exterior waterproofing, semi-transparent wood stain in Cedar.
- For failing coatings or to remove loose wood fibers, use a product such as KILZ Wood Stain & Finish Stripper followed by a product such as KILZ Wood Cleaner & Brightener to neutralize the wood.
- For best results thoroughly shake or stir the paint before use and allow the area to dry at least 24 hours before coating. Lightly sand to remove remaining wood fibers/fuzz. Apply with a pad applicator, nylon/polyester brush, or high quality pump sprayer.
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. KILZ was named Paint Brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings.