You can trust our selection for Violin Microphone Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 51519 reviews for Violin Microphone and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Violin Microphone where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Violin Microphone.
We found 51519 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Violin Microphone and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Violin Microphone
|1||AV-JEFES PMM19B-SH4-VL Violin Clip-On Musical Instrument Microphone for Shure Connector and Phantom Power Input||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Imelod Contact Microphone Piezo Pickup Violin Microphone Pickup Cello Banjo Ukulele Mandolin Guitar Microphone Pickup||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||String Swing Violin Hanger for Mic or Music Stand||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||HOYUJI piezoelectric contact microphone pickup||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||TIMESETL 5 Pcs Piezo Contact Microphone Pickups Self-Adhesive Instrument Pickups for Guitar||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Luvay Acoustic Guitar Pickup||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||The Feather Violin Pickup with Flexible Micro-Gooseneck by Myers Pickups||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Violin Pickup Carpenter Jack with Micro-Gooseneck by Myers Pickups||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||TraderPlus 2Pcs Piezo Contact Microphone Pickup for Guitar Violin Banjo Mandolin Ukulele||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||4/4 acoustic violin fiddle gooseneck clip condenser microphone for shure instrument mic body belt-pack transmitter wireless system with 4 pin mini xlr connector||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- AV-JEFES PMM19B-SH4-VL Violin Clip-On Musical Instrument Microphone for Shure Connector and Phantom Power...
- Imelod Contact Microphone Piezo Pickup Violin Microphone Pickup Cello Banjo Ukulele Mandolin Guitar Microphone...
- String Swing Violin Hanger for Mic or Music Stand
- HOYUJI piezoelectric contact microphone pickup, violin microphone pickup, cello erhu ukulele mandolin...
- TIMESETL 5 Pcs Piezo Contact Microphone Pickups Self-Adhesive Instrument Pickups for Guitar, Violin, Viola...
- Luvay Acoustic Guitar Pickup, Piezo Contact Microphone Transducer for Acoustic Guitar, Ukulele, Violin...
- The Feather Violin Pickup with Flexible Micro-Gooseneck by Myers Pickups
- Violin Pickup Carpenter Jack with Micro-Gooseneck by Myers Pickups
- TraderPlus 2Pcs Piezo Contact Microphone Pickup for Guitar Violin Banjo Mandolin Ukulele
- 4/4 acoustic violin fiddle gooseneck clip condenser microphone for shure instrument mic body belt-pack...
1. AV-JEFES PMM19B-SH4-VL Violin Clip-On Musical Instrument Microphone for Shure Connector and Phantom Power Input
- Clip-On microphone for Violin compatible with Shure Wireless System (Violin Not included)
- Compatible with Shure Body-Pack transmitter or direct plug to XLR Phantom Power Microphone Input (Phantom Power Required).
- Violin Clamp Included for Quick and Flexible Setup.
- Product Weight: 2 oz (Including Shock Mount Clamp Holder)
2. Imelod Contact Microphone Piezo Pickup Violin Microphone Pickup Cello Banjo Ukulele Mandolin Guitar Microphone Pickup
- This guitar microphone pick up works by contacting with the sound source directly.
- Jack female socket, suitable for universal cable with 6.35mm(standard 1/4″) jack male plug.
- Comes with double sided tape and self adhesive Velcro for multiple mounting options.
- Be suitable for acoustic guitar,violin,Mandolin,kalimba,Idiopan drum,cello,banjo and ukulele etc.
- Pocket size and easy to use, just plug it into your amp, bass amp or other recording equipment.
3. String Swing Violin Hanger for Mic or Music Stand
- Designed for use on stage
- Hang your instrument on your microphone stand or music stand during performance
- Fits the top or bottom half of most stands.
- Works well with round bottom and tripod stands.
- Attaches to any pipe up to 1″ diameter.
4. HOYUJI piezoelectric contact microphone pickup
- The guitar microphone pickup works by directly contacting the sound source.
- Jack female socket, suitable for universal cables with 6.35mm jack male plug.
- With double-sided tape and self-adhesive Velcro, you can choose a variety of installation methods.
- Suitable for acoustic guitar, violin, mandolin, kalimba, Idiopan drum, cello, banjo and ukulele, etc.
- Pocket size and easy to use, just plug it into an amplifier, bass amplifier or other recording equipment.
5. TIMESETL 5 Pcs Piezo Contact Microphone Pickups Self-Adhesive Instrument Pickups for Guitar
- Professional Piezo Pickup】Professional piezo contact microphone pickup components can help you capture clear and accurate sound.
- Easy to Install】Standard 1/4-inch female jack with 10 inch cable for amplifiers, preamps or other recording equipment, including fixing clip, for easy connection.
- No Battery Driven】Piezo contact microphone transducer use high-quality piezoelectric elements as the main body, the pickup vibration signal is converted into an electrical signal output.
- Reduce Interference】Guitar microphone pickup works by directly contacting the sound source.
- Multiple Usage】Self-adhesive instrument pickup fit for most box sound instrument, such as guitar, ukulele, erhu, zither, violin, mandolin, banjo, lyre, etc.
6. Luvay Acoustic Guitar Pickup
- Volume adjustable, with a control knob
- Fit for most of instrument, such as guitar, ukulele, violin, etc.
- Easy to install, can be sticked near sound hole with self-adhensive, which can be reused
- Mini design, comes with 10 ft amplifier cable(standard 1/4″ connector) and 4 x stickers
- Good/clear/crisp sound quality, away from squeal feedback
7. The Feather Violin Pickup with Flexible Micro-Gooseneck by Myers Pickups
- Myers Pickups introduces their new lightweight powerhouse.
- Fully equipped with an internally powered, active preamp to produce the richest sound your instrument can deliver! Power-source (included) is pre-installed and each pickup is meticulously tested before delivery.
- Complete out of the box, plug in and play! All mounting hardware included.
- Instrument not included)
8. Violin Pickup Carpenter Jack with Micro-Gooseneck by Myers Pickups
- Violin Pickup with flexible micro-gooseneck! Includes the new carpenter jack mount!!
- The smallest (all-in-one) active/preamp pickup on the market today!
- Instantly turn your instrument into an acoustic/electric instrument! Compatible with almost any musical instrument! Perfect for string instruments!.
- New flexible micro-gooseneck for even more adjustability!
- Instrument not included)
9. TraderPlus 2Pcs Piezo Contact Microphone Pickup for Guitar Violin Banjo Mandolin Ukulele
- A professional piezo contact microphone pickup – 1/4″ jack with 10.6″ cable.
- Contact microphones pick up sound by being in direct contact with the sound source.
- Able to eliminate external sounds interference and not be influenced by sound reflections from nearby objects.
- Just plug it into your amp, bass amp or other recording equipment.
- Comes with double sided tape and self adhesive velcro for multiple mounting options.
10. 4/4 acoustic violin fiddle gooseneck clip condenser microphone for shure instrument mic body belt-pack transmitter wireless system with 4 pin mini xlr connector
- Condenser cartridge capsule
- Good for 4/4 acoustic violin fiddle
- The price is only for the microphone not include the violin
- Go with cable storage velcro made by 4 pin mini xlr connector
- Good for shure PG14 PGX14 SLX14 BLX14 ULX14 and the other model shure bodypack transmitter wireless system.
Violin Microphone Buying Guide
Does the thought of finding a great Violin Microphone stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Violin Microphone in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Violin Microphone for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Violin Microphone Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Violin Microphone in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Violin Microphone currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Violin Microphone based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Violin Microphone before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Violin Microphone they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Violin Microphone, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Violin Microphone before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Violin Microphone will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Violin Microphone if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Violin Microphone on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our Violin Microphone on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we're always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Violin Microphone featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.